The Research and Learning Center is a collaboration between
Developed with support from the National Living Laboratory, using funding from the National Science Foundation under Award Number 1113648. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Foundation.
Conduct your research in the RLC!
Now scheduling for Spring and Summer 2017 studies
*Weekdays by request
*Family Nights and Home School Events
These are great weekday/weeknight opportunities for professors, students, and/or class assignments to do research, intervention, training, or other service in the RLC!
*RLC Collaborations with the Planetarium
- *Access to diverse participant pools
- *Potential to enlist more participants than through traditional recruitment methods
- *No participant compensation expense
- *Opportunities and support in communicating research topics to the public
- *Opportunities to strengthen both presentation and writing skills
- *Access to wide audience for dissemination
The Research and Learning Center, an outreach of the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History,
provides free services to researchers and universities.
For more information, contact Debbie Cockerham at email@example.com